Friday, July 26, 2013

My outfit to Yes International Magazine anniversary

by: Chichi Maduka

I should have posted this a long time ago but I guess it's not too late. The event took place on the 19th of June at the Coliseum events centre, Ikeja. It was the second year anniversary of the Yes! International magazine which featured a lecture and cocktail. I didn't want to wear a gown, so I settled for trousers and a top. The event was two-themed (i.e lecture and cocktail ) so to say and held in the day time and I decided to wear something that didn't appear too formal like the regular trouser suit getup but still made sure I appeared dressy enough for the occasion - a quite dramatic black, flowy, chiffon top, paired with black, well-tailored, boot-cut trousers, black shoes, and a black bag. I decided to jazz up the look with a cream-coloured Befenchy necklace and earrings, a brown belt and bracelet. The bracelet was one of my jewelry collections as well and all of these gave me a look that suited the occasion.



No comments:

Post a Comment